Managed Suites and Business Centre Management Services
LAH Property Marketing has been running its own business-centres in the West End of London for over ten years; we have built on this experience and now run business centres on behalf of our clients (an example can be seen here: AMP House, Croydon).
We market and manage the space, run front of house, manage tenant invoicing and, if appropriate, streamline rent-roll to mitigate some of the administration associated with managing multiple tenants.
Typically our duties incorporate:
- Responsiblity for the marketing & letting of available office space
- Management of licence agreements with incoming tenants
- Assisting with the smooth transition of incoming/outgoing tenants
- Logging additional expenditure of each office such as meeting room hire, etc
- Ensuring that the managed suites are kept in immaculate condition
- Liaising with the Facilities Manager when needed
- Building relationships with all tenants to better understand their future requirements